Chronicles of Athiok
Welcome to Chronicles of Athiok!
A unique in-store Dungeons and Dragons 5e Campaign.
Is your latest Dungeons and Dragons character ready for an adventure? Want to quest in a unique world, make new friends and join an evolving campaign with active consequences for your actions?
Join us for our new in-store campaign built and maintained by our Dungeon Master Council!
If you have a character idea, are a new player or want to get back into Dungeons and Dragons 5e please contact the DM Council on the Atlantic Games Discord Server for information on how to get involved. There are also pinned document for how to make a Chronicles of Athiok ready character to help you get started.How to get involved:
1) Is your character ready? Information is available on the Atlantic Games Discord channel or by email: email@example.com . We will also need you to agree to our code of conduct and have your character approved by the DM Council in line with the Athiok Character Creation Guidelines. Please see the pinned documents on Discord or email in if you have any questions.
2) Are you available on the dates that we run sessions? See tables above. Atlantic Games will release session dates a month in advance.
3) Send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your preferred date and a secondary back up date. With the amount of interest in Chronicles of Athiok we have to organize people into events fairly and equally. Please make sure you are available for any dates you request.
4) Once we have confirmed your session allocation date we will then send you a link to purchase a ticket. Tickets must be purchased in advance of your desired session. If you have not purchased your ticket within a week of your session, Atlantic Games will reallocate your space so that players always have a full campaign number.
5) Come to your booked session and enjoy your adventure!
If you need to cancel or transfer your ticket to a different session you will need to let us know with one week's notice so that we can fill your space.
All bookings or cancellations for Chronicles of Athiok must be requested via email@example.com
Minimum Play number per session is 3 players. Atlantic Games will always do its best to allocate sessions to avoid cancellations. If a session is cancelled by Atlantic Games we will give as much advance warning as possible and reallocate your ticket to a future session. Atlantic Games will contact players via the email address provided.
We cannot guarantee that you will be playing with the same group each session, and you may get a different Dungeon Master each session. Our players have a varied amount of experience and are all different ages, Chronicles of Athiok is designed to be enjoyed as a community and so we will always work to include everyone. We expect all our players to uphold this community spirit!
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFO
- Face coverings must be worn at all times in-store by law.
- You'll be asked to sanitise your hands when entering the store.
- We have two gaming areas, please do not enter the gaming area in which you’re not playing a game.
- While in gaming areas, we ask you to observe social distancing and stick to your table. Only leave the table to exit the room and please do not mingle with others or clump into groups.
- Please bring your own dice, and accessories.
- By buying a ticket and attending the event, you are accepting that despite all possible safety precautions taken by Atlantic Games, there is still inherent risk in attending public events at this time. We do not encourage you to attend if you are considered at-risk.